BOOKING AND CANCELLATIONS
- If you are unable to attend your appointment, please give us at least 24 hours’ notice to avoid the full charge for unused spa time.
For new customers or at the discretion of Cocoon Thai Spa, we require spa bookings to be secured by your credit card number, expiry date and CSC code, or a gift certificate number.
- Customers must notify the spa of intention to cancel or amending a secured booking by email or phone 24 hours prior to the confirmed treatment start time.
- Where cancellation notification is not received 24 hours prior to a treatment start time, and a client has not shown up to the appointment, the full charge for unused spa time will be processed and paid for via credit card or gift certificate provided by the customer at the time of booking.
- Where full charge occurs from no show or less than 24 hours cancellation notification for confirmed treatments, no compensation or alternative treatment time is offered.
- Gift Vouchers cannot be reloaded, resold, transferred for value or redeemed for cash, except to the extent required by law.
- The risk of loss and title for Gift Vouchers pass to the purchaser upon our electronic transmission of the Gift Voucher to the purchaser or designated recipient, whichever is applicable. We are not responsible if any Gift Voucher is lost, stolen, or destroyed, or if your Gift Voucher is used without your permission.
- We reserve the right to void Gift Vouchers, close customer accounts, and bill alternative forms of payment if we reasonably suspect that a Gift Voucher is obtained, used, or applied to an account fraudulently, unlawfully, or otherwise in violation of these terms and conditions.
- A Gift voucher can only be used once. It cannot be reused for the second time.
- All Gift Vouchers are valid for twelve (12) months from the date of issuance; they expire in accordance with their stated terms.